Have you ever thought that ingredients combination advice would ever help you in the kitchen? If you have to cook every day, cooking becomes a chore, which means that if it is your passion, finding different recipes to enjoy yourself and your family members becomes annoying and it feels like a burden. But it shouldn’t be. Cooking should remain a passion with which you try to give love and pleasure to whom you love. We found the solution. Why not have a list of perfect ingredients combination of which you can try in different recipes? Become the master-chef of your own kitchen by memorizing these 3 ingredients combination like:
Chicken + Garlic + Lemon
Beef + Red Wine + Mushrooms
Pork + Apples + Cinnamon
Pasta + Tomato + Basil
Pasta + Anchovies + Bread Crumbs
Lamb + Mustard + Mint
Risotto + White Wine + Parmesan
Salmon + Cucumber + Dill
Sweet Potato + Brown Sugar + Pecans
Shrimp + Cilantro + Lime
Lentils + Cumin + Carrots
These are some perfect 3 ingredients combination. They look amazing and we assure you that they are delicious and healthy too.
Eager about their recipes? OK, Planetfem has thought about it.
Let’s start with:
1. Garlic Lemon Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons flour
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄2cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Flatten chicken slightly. Dust with flour. Salt and pepper chicken.
- Fry in hot oil 5 minutes each side. Remove chicken from pan.
- To pan add broth, garlic, lemon juice and butter. Cook 2 minutes. Pour over chicken.
2. Beef Medallions and Mushrooms in Red Wine Sauce
- 1(10 -12 ounce) beef tenderloin or 1 (10 -12 ounce) beef medallions
- coarse salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1 -2 large shallot, minced (about 1/3 cup)
- 3⁄4cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 tablespoon flour
- 3⁄4 cup beef broth
- 3⁄4 cup good quality dry red wine
Method of Cooking
- Start by cutting the tenderloin into 6 equal pieces, then flatten each piece using a mallet or heavy weight until each piece is 1/4 inch thick.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet, melt a tablespooon of butter over med-high heat.
- Add the beef, in batches if necessary, and saute until outside is brown but inside is still very pink, about 2 minutes on each side.
- After browning remove each tenderloin from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining butter to skillet, and when melted, add mushrooms and shallots.
- Saute until tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle the sugar over the mixture, and cook until deep brown, about 4 minutes longer.
- Add vinegar, garlic, herbs, and flour and stir one minute, until liquid is absorbed.
- Add broth and wine, and bring to a boil.
- Cook until liquid is thickened and reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- Return beef to the pan, and heat through, about 1 minute.
- Arrange beef on plate and spoon sauce and mushrooms over.
Next article recipes about other ingredients combination!